“Almokhtasar fi Tafsir al-Qur’an al-Karim”
First Edition (English)
Compiled by a group of scholars and specialists under the supervision of “Tafsir Center for Qur'anic Studies”
- Simplicity and clarity of words
- Focusing only on interpretation of the verses and clarification of meanings, without addressing the issues of “Qira’at” reading styles, “Irab” syntax, and “Figh” jurisprudence, etc.
- Explaining the strange Qur’anic words in the process of interpretation and distinguishing them in a different color.
- Following “Manhaj”, the approach of the predecessor of the “Ummah” Islamic nation, may Allah be pleased with them, in the interpretation – and in clarifying the meanings of Allah’s attributes verses in particular – through following what the Qur’an and Sunnah indicated, without distortion or ill-interpretation.
- Investigating the most likely meaning when there are different opinions, with taking into account the rules of interpretation and “Tarjeeh”, choosing seemingly the most correct opinion based on the most apparent proof.
- Some of beneficial points of verses mentioned at the bottom of each page with the view to help in reflection, under a separate heading tilted: beneficial points.
- Presenting at the head of each Surah the time of its descent (Meccan or Madania) and a brief description of its most important themes.