“Almokhtasar fi Tafsir al-Qur’an al-Karim”
First Edition (English)
Compiled by a group of scholars and specialists under the supervision of “Tafsir Center for Qur'anic Studies”
- Simplicity and clarity of words.
- Focusing only on the interpretation and clarification of the meanings of the verses, without addressing the issues of “Qira’at” methods of recitation, “E’rab” syntax, and “Figh” jurisprudence, etc.
- Following the approach of the predecessors of the “Ummah” Islamic nation, may Allah be pleased with them, in the interpretation – and in clarifying the meanings of Allah’s attributes in particular – through following what the Qur’an and the Sunnah indicated, without distortion or ill-interpretation.
- Investigating the most likely meaning when there are different opinions, with taking into account the rules of interpretation and “Tarjeeh”, choosing seemingly the most correct opinion based on the most apparent proof.
- Some of beneficial points derived from the verses mentioned at the bottom of each page to help in reflection upon the meanings of the verses, under a separate heading tilted: Beneficial Points.
- Presenting at the head of each Surah a brief description of its most important themes.
- All the lessons are available in MP3 format.